Use all the preferences and become a member of this forum by registration. It is free of charge.

Annual get together - Aug. 2019

Please give us any ideas you have for any meets.
Big or small.
Are we up for a meet next year?.

Moderators: mr-mac, Dormy

Annual get together - Aug. 2019

Postby Dormy » 8. Jan 2019, 20:07

This years get together has been announced by our volunteer organiser on the club's Facebook page: -

"⭐Esterel meet 2019⭐

8th - 12th August 2019
New Date; 15th - 19th August
Cottage of Content, Bidford upon Avon.
To reserve a pitch this year I will need full payment plus membership fee. Then any date changes, or cancellations after this will have to be done through Julia the pub land lady. Last year she lost money through people paying a deposit but not turning up and not informing anyone. This really makes our group look bad and as an organiser I felt I took blame. Also I'm going to have weeks old baby on the meet, so minimal stress would be fab! That's the serious bit done....
🕺💃This year there will be a disco theme, still with communal bbq on the Saturday evening, and brunch on the Sunday. 🥞🌭
This post is a provisional so I can let Julia know numbers. I'll confirm prices but it will be between £20-25 a night with hook up or £15-20 a night no hook up.
"

Please add your intentions to the Facebook page and a comment below also (so we all know). If you don't do Facebook, post your response here and it will be passed on. Once responses are in we can get a confirmed price per night from the venue.

Hope you can make it.
Ian
An Esterel is for holidays, not just for sleepovers !
Dormy
Super1
Super1

Re: Annual get together - Aug. 2019

Postby Dormy » 20. Jan 2019, 04:54

Please note the date has been changed to the following weekend, now; 15th to 19th August 2019

Hope this suits a few more potential attendees.
Ian
An Esterel is for holidays, not just for sleepovers !
Dormy
Super1
Super1

Re: Annual get together - Aug. 2019

Postby DonV » 22. Jan 2019, 12:13

At least that weekend doesn't clash with the Dartmoor Folk Festival. We'll have to see how we're fixed nearer the time though.
I see nothing has improved with the forum here, still not easy to log in. I guess this could be putting a lot of newcomers and existing members off.
Don
Sillage VFMSGE29NJF000198
DonV
Camper2
Camper2