Use all the preferences and become a member of this forum by registration. It is free of charge.

Hello from the Netherlands

Are you new to the Forum? Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: mr-mac, Dormy

Hello from the Netherlands

Postby Christiaan » 19. Jul 2012, 12:10

Hello,
My name is Christiaan Duut. For several years I startet in the Netherlands the Esterelclub Nederland. But as many German owners (and only a few Dutch) has registered themselve as a member I changed the name in Esterelclub Europa. In that time I was a moderator on a german forum ( www.klappcaravanforum.de ). Since Januar 2. 2010 I startet a own forum for the Esterelclub ( www.esterelclub.eu ). For a few days I found the Facebooksite for the Great Britains owners of an Esterel. Together with Mick and Channa we startet this forum for the owners of an Esterel in the United Kingdom.

I hope it will just as succesfull as the European Esterelforum (261 members at the moment).

Now somithing about myself:
I live in Oude Pekela, a small village in the north-east of Holland. I am 53 years old and married to Joke since 2000.
I own a Esterel TV34 (more about it later) and this is my 5th Esterel in about 14 years.
But I had also 3 other Esterels that are used for spareparts for the members of the Esterelclub.

Christiaan
Christiaan
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Hello from the Netherlands

Postby Channa » 19. Jul 2012, 12:14

:D *likes this post*
"Bessie" Esterel S34
"Harold" 1961ish Sherman Travelette
"The Log Cabin" 1984 Abi Ace Debutante
"Erik" 1973 Saab 96v4
Kia Carens 2.0 Diesel